This Will Be A Different Christmas
With the lockdown changes coming into effect from Boxing Day, Saturday 26th December, we would like to ensure our tenants know where to turn if they need support or assistance during the holidays. We will be closed from 2pm on 24th December and reopen on Tuesday 5th January 2021. However, we have an emergency line available during these times, primarily to deal with emergency repairs, that can be used if other emergency situations arise that you may need assistance with.
We are aware the pressures that the current situation is placing on households and we have been actively sharing useful signposting and other agencies that can help in addition to the support we can provide. The emergency contacts for urgent situations are noted below to assist with any domestic or personal issues you may face during this time;
Homelessness or emergency housing related issues –
- Moray – Office hours 0300 123 4566 or for emergencies out of hours 03457 565656
- Aberdeenshire – Available all hours - 03456 081206
- Aberdeen city – Available all hours – 0800 917 6379
- Breathing Space – 0800 83 85 87
- Samaritans – FREEPHONE - 116 123 or email to - email@example.com or download the self help App - https://selfhelp.samaritans.org/
- Scotland’s National Domestic Abuse and Forced Marriage Helpline https://sdafmh.org.uk/ continues to provide support 24/7 through phone, webchat and email. The Helpline is available 24/7 via phone on 0800 027 1234, email firstname.lastname@example.org or live web chat may be a safer way for individuals to make contact during this time www.sdafmh.org.uk
We do hope that you are all able to make the most of what will be a different Christmas for many – from all the team at Osprey – Merry Christmas.
For more articles please visit our News and Events section.