Housing Associations (Scotland)
- Aberdeenshire Council The official web site of Aberdeenshire Council.
- Castlehill Housing Association Castlehill Housing Association is a leading provider of affordable housing in the North-East of Scotland. They play a significant role in improving people's quality of life.
- Grampian Housing Association Grampian Housing Association aims to work in partnership with other agencies to provide and manage quality accommodation for people in housing need, while actively promoting community regeneration and related environmental improvements.
- Hanover Housing Association Ltd The Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Home Page. A gateway to useful information about the organisation and the services we provide to the community.
- Kincardine Housing Co-operative (KHC) Kincardine Housing Co-operative (KHC) provides affordable rented homes located in Stonehaven, Portlethen and Fordoun.
- Langstane Housing Association Langstane Housing Association was founded in 1977 to provide affordable rented accommodation and now has over 2,000 units in managment throughout the North East of Scotland.
- Moray Housing Partnership Moray Housing Partnership is a locally based Housing Association with properties throughout the Moray area. The Partnership is a Registered Social Landlord and provides good quality, affordable housing to the people of Moray.
- Tenants First Housing Co-operative Tenants First Housing Co-operative is Britain's largest housing co-operative, with properties predominately in the greater Aberdeen area, Fraserburgh, Peterhead and Arbroath. The Co-operative is a non-profit making organisation that is owned and run by its tenant members for the benefit of its tenant members.
- Scottish Federation of Housing Associations 147 housing associations and 63 Local Housing Organisations in Scotland are members of the SFHA, which was established in 1975. Commercial businesses involved or interested in the housing sector may also join as Commercial Members.
- The Scottish Government Housing The Scottish Government aims to deliver good quality, sustainable and affordable housing, with appropriate housing management and support services. In addition, it is addressing the problem of fuel poverty.
- Citizens Advise Scotland This web site is all about the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) Service in Scotland offering free confidential, independent and impartial advice.
- Global Web Limited Global Web Limited (GWL) provides Internet-based solutions for both the public sectors and private businesses.
- HomeSwapper Home exchange details
- Money Advice Scotland Promotes the development of free, independent money advice and raises standards through training.
- Save Money - List to the Earth By making small changes you could save uo to £300 a year and help save the earth!
- SCARF Save Cash and Reduce Fuel - Stay Warm - Save Heat - Save Energy
- The Scottish Housing Regulator Regulating all social landlords in Scotland, we protect the interests of tenants, as well as people who face homelessness or who have bought their house from a council or housing association.