Tenant Consultation Events – Rent Review
We would like to invite you to the first stage of our Rent and Service Charge review, which are Tenant Consultation events. These events are designed to give tenants the opportunity to learn more about how Osprey Housing set rent levels, and the impact it can have on tenants and the business alike.
The input from our tenants is valuable to us and we are keen to hear your opinions or ideas, and answer your questions in relation to setting the rent levels for 2018. At these consultation events, sessions are structured for tenants to discuss the principles that should be used to set rents, as well as how we implement change if it is agreed that we go ahead with the proposal.
There will be several events held across the Aberdeenshire and Moray area, you can attend any which is most suitable for you;
- Elgin Youth Café – Tuesday 3rd October at 11am
- Buckie Community Centre – Tuesday 3rd October at 6pm
- Westhill Osprey Housing Offices – Wednesday 4th October at 6pm
- Peterhead Football Club (boardroom) – Friday 6th October at 11am
- Banchory Academy – Monday 9th October at 6pm
- Elgin Youth Café – Tuesday 10th October at 6pm
- Linden Centre, Huntly – Wednesday 11th October at 11am
- Fraserburgh Sport and Community Centre – Wednesday 11th October at 6pm
- Oldmeldrum Community Centre (Oldmeldrum Academy) – Monday 16th October at 6pm
If you would like to attend any of the above events please confirm your attendance by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 01224 548000. You can also confirm by contacting your Housing Officer. It is important that you confirm your place as numbers at each event will be restricted.
We look forward to seeing you at the event. If you are unable to attend these events but would like to get more involved with Tenant Participation, please contact your Housing Officer.
For more articles please visit our News and Events section.