Update on devolved Scottish social security system.
The benefits which are being devolved from Westminster to Holyrood are:
- Personal Independence Payments
- Carer's Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Winter Fuel Payments
- Cold Weather Payments
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disability Benefits
- Funeral Expenses Payments (to be replaced by Funeral Expense Assistance)
- Sure Start Maternity Grant (to be replaced by Best Start Grant)
- Discretionary Housing Payments
For more articles please visit our News and Events section.