Aberdeen Soroptimist Housing Society Ltd
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Aberdeen Soroptimist Housing Society Ltd., wish to invite you to our Annual General Meeting which will take place at 6.00pm on Monday 24th July 2017 in the Lounge of Midstocket Church Centre, 35 Midstocket Road, Aberdeen.
The following papers are available to view
- Agenda for Annual General Meeting
- Draft Minute of Annual General Meeting held on 25th July 2016
- 2016/2017 Annual Report
- Accounts for the period ended 31st March 2017 listed below, in addition with accounts for 2016 and 2015
- 2017 - Aberdeen Soroptimist Housing Society - Year End 31 March 2017
- 2016 - Aberdeen Soroptimist Housing Society - Year End 31 March 2016
- 2015 - Aberdeen Soroptimist Housing Society - Year End 31 March 2015
Aberdeen Soroptimist Housing Society Ltd is a local organisation of charitable status. Osprey Housing became the managing agent for the Society in June 2008 and have taken on the role as their housing services provider.
The Society provides 1 bedroom flats for single women of over 60 years of age and accommodation for a person with disabilities and their carer.
Formed in 1983 by Dr. Mary Esslemont, who left in her will Mile End House to the Soroptimist International of Aberdeen, with the sole intention of providing housing to women over 60 years of age. In a collaboration with grant funding and Scottish Homes this body regulates Housing Associations and other Registered Social Landlords just like Osprey Housing.
The Society is managed by a voluntary Board of Directors. Information on the board members will be available here shortly.
If you are interested in applying for a property, please download an application form.
Chairman - Susan Kinsey
Housing Officer - Theresa Leiper
Tel: 01224 548023