Tenant Consultation in Full Swing
Tuesday saw us visit sunny Peterhead in the evening with happy tenants joining us to learn more about our Business Plan and rent setting processes. Wednesday we visited Turriff, Banff and Inverurie. Come along and get involved!
Here are the next events.
- Countesswells – Stewart Milne Sales Centre 6pm - 19th September
- Elgin – New Elgin Hall, Land Street 12noon – 17th September
- Forres – Pilmuir Primary School, Pilmuir Road 4pm – 17th September
- Fraserburgh – Fraserburgh Community Centre, Maconachie Place 1pm - 11th September
- Inverurie – Inverurie Library, Town hall 6pm - 13th September
- Keith – Ugie House Hotel, Church Road 6pm - 20th September
- Peterhead – The Tavern, Kinmundy Road 6pm - 11th September
- Stonehaven – Stonehaven Community Centre, Bath Street 3pm – 19th September
- Turriff – Gateway Centre, Victoria Terrace 11am - 13th September
If you would like to attend any of the above events please confirm your attendance by e-mailing us at email@example.com or calling 01224 548000. You can also confirm by contacting your Housing Officer. It is important that you confirm your place as numbers at each event will be restricted.
We are aware that we cover a large geographic area and that travel can be a challenge for some tenants, therefore we are offering to pay the travel expenses for those who attend. Please bring a receipt for public transport or a note of your mileage and you will be reimbursed on the day.
If you are unable to attend these events the presentation is also available on our website and Facebook page in a video format.
Following the conclusion of the series of events, we will write to all tenants to advise them of the outcome and seek further views. We look forward to seeing you at the event.
For more articles please visit our News and Events section.