Guide to Information
The purpose of our Guide to Information, available through the Model Publication Scheme 2018, has been developed to:
- Allow the public to see what information is available (and what is not available) for Osprey Housing in relation to each class in the Model Publication Scheme 2018
- State what charges may be applied
- Explain how you can find the information easily
- Provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with access to the information
- Explain how to request information that we hold which has not been published
For more please download our Guide to Information.
Classes of Information
We publish all the information that we hold within the following classes. Once information is published under a class we will continue to make it available for the current and previous two financial years.
Where information has been updated or superseded, only the current version will be available. If you would like to see previous versions, you may make a request to us for that information.
- Class 1 - About Osprey Housing
- Class 2 - How We Deliver Our Functions and Services
- Class 3 - How We Take Decisions and What We Have Decided
- Class 4 - What We Spend and How We Spend It
- Class 5 - How We Manage Our Human, Physical and Information Resources
- Class 6 - How We Procure Services From External Providers
- Class 7 - How We Are Performing